Friday, January 8, 2021

 

Aero L-159 Alca

My second plane I'm trying to convert/create for Xplane is Aero L-159 Alca. 
The origin of this model is in the times of FS98/2000. At this time I created L39 Albatros and then its successor L-159 Alca for FS
For Xplane I wanted to try something different than my Zlin 242L , so I chose this ( because it is produced in my country , same like Zlin ) 


I used simplified AI model version, to test, what I can recreate in Xplane. If testing is OK, I can replace exterior model with a better one, which I have  in my archive.
I also created a basic 3D cockpit, which has still several details in texture only. But at least I can try some modified instruments for MFD and 3D HUD.
There will be also 2D HUD in 2D cockpit view mode, with 3D cockpit background, because 3D HUD version has its limits.

More info here:

No comments: