Tuesday, March 30, 2021

SpaceX Starship for Xplane

I'm a fan of SpaceX Starship and I'm watching all their test flights. There is already a Xplane Starship for Apple mobile devices (I don't have any, so I can't try it) but still nothing for desktop XPlane.
So I decided to try something myself. 

After some experiments in Planemaker it seemed it won't be easy to create something usable.But then I tried some ideas and found how to "bend" model in Planemaker, so I can now recreate at least something similar like the test flight of real thing. After this I created a new simple visual 3D model to enjoy it more. And now it seems to me that it is a time to release it for public, even in its experimental state, so other fans can enjoy it too and feel the excitement from trying something new and something challenging.

More information and screenshots here:

No comments: